Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meg Stories

We were having fun exploring the display rooms at RC Willey. Meg and Emma found a girl's bed that had a large-size pumpkin carriage frame around it with sheer drapes covering the whole thing. It was really gorgeous. They both climbed in and Meg said, "I could be Cinderella in here!" Emma decided she wanted to be Cinderella, too. Meg got excited all of a sudden, jumped out, climbed on the frame at the foot of the bed, and said, "Or - I could be the guy that drives the horses!" Such a Meg thing to say!

Meg came into our room at night, all worried. She said, "I had a really scary dream - I was dreaming about a really scary, evil . . . turkey. It had really evil eyes that could turn you to stone and you couldn't wake up -not even for True Love's Kiss." This whole time, I was trying not to laugh, and I did right at the end there, but I had to cut it off because she looked so sad. So I told her about Bogarts from Harry Potter, and how the kids would turn something they were afraid of into something ridiculous. So she said, "The turkey could loose all its feathers, and then it would be naked!" And I said, "It would go, BUKAW!" She really laughed at that and was able to go back to sleep.

No comments: