Meg - We went out for ice cream at a restaurant/diner. Meg said (really loud), "Emma - did you know that African people's balls are made out of garbage?" I was laughing so hard, I couldn't talk and she said it again! People were staring, Kirk and I were laughing and crying, and Meg was saying, "What? They are."
Emma - At the same diner, Emma fell out of the booth and went SMACK on the floor. We're just eating, and all of a sudden she's gone. She was down there looking at us like, what just happened? She does that at home too - just falls out of her chair for no reason.
Spencer - He spent the time flirting with everyone in the restaurant and everyone waiting in the drive-thru line outside our window. He was saying, "Bonjour!" to everyone and smiling and making faces. Bonjour is his new thing - he says it with different inflections each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment